Mobile Application-to-person (A2P) messaging accounted for 1.38 trillion mobile messages last year, according to Mobilesquared; this market continues to grow. Now more than ever is the time to think about how to ensure deliverability in the A2P cloud message space and how to prevent brand erosion or declines in quality of service due to abuse.
Tomorrow we are hosting a FREE webinar titled, “The State of Mobile Messaging Security – US Mobile Spam and How to Mitigate It,” to explain how one can prevent A2P mobile messaging channels from being exploited.
In this webinar, one will learn:
- Why you should care about the rapidly evolving A2P messaging ecosystem
- How to keep A2P mobile messaging channels clean
- How mobile spammers and hackers are abusing URL shorteners like bit.do to great effect
- The abusive campaigns MNOs and cloud-based providers alike are experiencing
- Mitigation strategies for more of today
Register for our webinar here.